Why Renewable Energy ?
Renewable energy are clean sources of energy that have a negligible environmental impact than conventional energy technologies.
India is blessed with more than 300 solar days in a year. This Nautral Resource can be utilised for our daily energy requirements.
Solar energy has become the clearest , cheapest & easiest source of energy in the present times. Renewable energy sector is playing a major role in the Indian economy by creating jobs for thousands of Skilled human resource.
IMPACT OF CONVENTIONAL ENERGY
- Co2 (Carbon dioxide) emitted into the atmosphere causing pollution global warming.
- Loses on distribution of power.
- Hazardous source of energy.
- Finite source of fossil fuel.
- Imports of fossil fuel constitutes a major percentage of countries import.